Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want to burn your perfect life to the ground...
and choke on ash.
I need to sweep away the shelter where you stand...
let it collapse.
Everything you thought was right is wrong...
and I think you know.
There is only one solution I can see...
just let it go.

Stop the world.
It's been broken all along, this cannot stand.
Tear it down.
You need to let it go, just take my hand.

I want to rip the little lies from your mind...
and watch them die.
We have to strip all these illusions from your eyes...
just know it's right.
All the things you have, I must destroy...
please save your tears.
I dream of watching your whole life falling down...
but I'm right here.

Stop the world.
It's been broken all along, this shouldn't stand.
Tear it down.
We need to rebuild, just take my hand.

1 comment:

  1. This one is more straightforward than most of your work... you're aging, lol. Good.

    ReplyDelete